About the trail
The event will feature up to 30 giant Scottie Dog sculptures, that will form a free, 10-week art trail of discovery for local people and visitors of all ages to explore and enjoy.
Each sculpture will be sponsored by local businesses, community groups and education organisations. They will also be decorated by local artists and communities – all designed to celebrate our vibrant history, culture, and coastal heritage.
The sculptures will be displayed in locations across St Andrews and along the Northeast Fife Coast, where visitors can use a bespoke map and mobile app to help them navigate the trail, discover new places and unlock exciting rewards and discounts provided by sponsors.
Following a farewell weekend where they will be shown together, the Scottie sculptures will be auctioned at a special event to raise funds that will support our charity partner, Maggie’s Everyone’s Home of Cancer Care – working locally and nationally providing free cancer support and information in centres across the UK and online.
Become a Sponsor
There are so many business benefits of sponsoring a Scotty Dog sculpture.
- Gain media exposure for your business
- Be part of an event which brings thousands of visitors to your local community
- Improve brand awareness for your business or organisation in a unique and memorable way that will get everyone talking
- Build a feel-good factor among your employees, customers and stakeholders
- Align your business with a well-respected local charity which provides vital services for people
in your local community
- Be part of something amazing
A Wild in Art Event
Wild in Art is the leading producer of spectacular public art events and creative projects which enrich, entertain, inform and connect communities – giving people of all ages a voice through art.Find out more